Phone System Options
Radius Telecom has installed a complete range of phone systems in Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow and Dublin. From basic two user small office installations to 300 user multi-site VoIP systems. When selecting a new or replacement phone system the following should be considered:
- Does it support multiple carriers, VoIP, Copper and GSM?
- Does it have auto attendant and voice mail?
- Does it integrate with Outlook, your IT network and your accounts databases?
- How many extensions will you need at present and in the future? Is the phone system expandable?
- Will you need remote offices connected and allow staff to work from remote locations?
- Does it support voice mail to email and allow for mobile extensions?
- Will the Phone system talk to your CRM application, now or in the future?
- Do you want customised hold music, blue tooth head sets or wireless handsets?
- How many incoming and outgoing lines do you need?
- How do you control call costs to mobiles and Internationals / premium destinations?
- Will Phone Hijacking be an issue? Is the phone system secure? Do you need call recording?
Call our sales team now on LoCall 1890 592500.
Alternatively, you can request a callback by filling out our Contact Form opposite.