Phone System Options
Radius Telecom has installed a complete range of phone systems in Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow and Dublin. From basic two user small office installations to 300 user multi-site VoIP systems. When selecting a new or replacement phone system the following should be considered:
- Does it support multiple carriers, VoIP, Copper and GSM?
- Does it have auto attendant and voice mail?
- Does it integrate with Outlook, your IT network and your accounts databases?
- How many extensions will you need at present and in the future? Is the phone system expandable?
- Will you need remote offices connected and allow staff to work from remote locations?
- Does it support voice mail to email and allow for mobile extensions?
- Will the Phone system talk to your CRM application, now or in the future?
- Do you want customised hold music, blue tooth head sets or wireless handsets?
- How many incoming and outgoing lines do you need?
- How do you control call costs to mobiles and Internationals / premium destinations?
- Will Phone Hijacking be an issue? Is the phone system secure? Do you need call recording?
Not all Phone systems are the same. Before you decide which one is right for you, define your requirements and ensure your selection is future proofed. Your Phone system is a 10 year+ investment.
Call our sales team now on LoCall 1890 592500.
Alternatively, you can visit our Contact page, complete the Contact Form, and we’ll call you back.